Tuesday, July 24, 2012


My Newest Work in Progress!

This is Joan Elliott's "Sweet Pea Fairy" stitched with Sullivan Floss, and done on beautiful Lugana (28 ct) “Flighty Fairy” linen by Zweigart that my daughter picked out.

  
One of my customers loved it so much that when she bought a copy of the magazine (Cross Stitch Collection Magazine Issue #212) she just had to buy the same linen!

I've been at this fairy now for a couple hours and I just love how the vines in her hair are coming along!

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. How is going? It has been over a month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, thank you so much for checking in! I've been a little side tracked with other projects but i have gotten a little more done on this one, i'll post a new picture JUST FOR YOU! :)

      Delete