Saturday, August 4, 2012

Another Beautiful Design by "Joan Elliott"

"Dragonfly Fairy"

For all Joan's fans like myself...here is another beautiful design to add to the collection! The Dragonfly Fairy will be in the latest issue of Cross Stitch Collection #214. Stitched on 28 count ‘serenade’ Jobelan from Polstitches she is sparkling with Mill Hill beads and Kreinik threads. We will be stocking serenade  in jobelan and lugana. Reserve your copy and fabric today by sending us an email: sales@stitchitcentral.ca

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, my friend Irma told me about your shop. I hope I can come for a visit soon. Hope you will stop by my blog and check it out
    onestitchingsister.blogspot.com
    Have a great week end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerry, thank you for stopping in! We'd love to have you come out and check out our store and maybe even sit in on a couple of our stitch-alongs!

      PS, Say "thank you" to Irma for us! :)

      Delete